How would you feel if you could?
- Commit to your own individual goals and then actually achieve them
- Lose weight without feeling deprived
- Boost your energy and vitality
- Stop your cravings and binges
- Break out of your rut and live your BEST life
Like most people, you have probably tried a variety of diets, but the emphasis most diets place is on willpower, deprivation, and denial, which are all unnecessary and counterproductive. 502 Shed will NOT deprive you of your favorite foods, it will teach you how to listen to your body and deconstruct your cravings, so you can then make choices that truly nourish YOU, inside and out. Weight-Loss is not a one size fits all; to be successful you have to create a program that is sustainable.
What will each Session include?
- On-line Guide/Journal and separate Recipe Guide
- Goal setting and menu planning
- One initial weigh in (for only you to see)
- Individual profiling to help you create a deeper understanding of who you are and what works best for your body
- Unlimited Coaching between classes if needed
- Eight Zoom classes
- Handouts with each class
Who Should I contact for more information?
Pam Jones @ Awaken to Wellness 502-454-3500 or [email protected]
When are the sessions?
How long will the classes last?
- Class 1 will be an hour, Classes 2-8 will last 30 minutes. I will always allot time after each class if needed for questions
(Course disclaimer) By purchasing and participating in this course you understand that it is for educational purposes, and does not replace the care you receive from your medical provider and health team. You have the right to rescind within 72 hours any obligation to pay for any services performed in addition to listed fees.